Beginning Monday, May 3, the weekly Bible Reading Plan and Gospel Group Questions will be sent via email and will no longer be posted through our blog. You can subscribe to “RC Resources” here to have weekly resources delivered straight to your email inbox.
Bible Reading Plan: April 19-25
- April 19: Luke 19
- April 20: Mark 11; John 12
- April 21: Matthew 22; Mark 12
- April 22: Matthew 23
- April 23: Luke 20-21
- April 24: 1 Corinthians 1:10-23
- April 25: Habakkuk 2
Gospel Group Questions: Sunday, April 25
- What is Paul’s appeal to the Corinthians? Why?
- How can “personalities” help the spread of the Gospel? How can they hinder the Gospel?
- What did Paul preach? Why?
- How does the Gospel serve to unify the church?
- Why is unity important?
- How have you seen the affects of unity/disunity in your life?
- How can you promote unity among the local church?