If you are like me, I struggle to keep up with all the current worldview disagreements to know how to combat them. They are so many – where does one start?
Our staff wanted to provide you with a few worldview podcasts that might help you know how to think and respond biblically to the current cultural challenges. While we cannot endorse every single thing on every individual podcast episode, we believe these sources to be a good start and align well with biblical theology.
- Alisa Childers’ Podcast – Equipping Christians to identify the core beliefs of historic Christianity, discern its counterfeits, and proclaim the gospel with clarity, kindness, and truth.
- Cross Examined – Frank Turek: CrossExamined.org is an evangelical, inter-denominational Christian ministry. We seek to present evidence that the Bible is true.
- Stand to Reason – Greg Koukl’s weekly podcast helps Christians navigate cultural issues with biblical reasoning.
- The Briefing – Al Mohler: This is The Briefing, a daily analysis of news and events from a Christian worldview. Al Mohler, President of Southern Seminary, helps listeners think critically about world events from a biblical framework.
- The World and Everything in It – World: The World and Everything in It is an Apple Podcasts’ top 100 News program delivering essential headlines, field reporting, interviews, and expert analysis every weekday. Hear original coverage such as a weekly overview of every Supreme Court case, biblical cultural analysis, and key international stories.
- Think Biblically – Biola University: A weekly podcast that offers Christian perspectives on some of the most significant issues facing today’s church and culture.