The strength of your faith is related to the quality of your relationships.
Reciprocal Encouragement (3:6)
- The Christian life needs more than content – we need companions.
- If encouragement isn’t reciprocal, you are providing a resource and not a relationship.
Inspiring Example (3:7-8)
- Hardships can be so intense that you need to witness another remain stable through similar circumstances.
- Weak Christians fake strength; strong disciples admit frailty.
Relational Endurance (3:9-10)
- Your spiritual sincerity can be gauged by how your pray for another.
- Discipleship includes joy for the progress made and intention for the work remaining.
- Someone’s faith is lacking, so what will you do about it?
Everyone discipling someone. Who is your someone?