- After God’s people had experienced deliverance, their journey was far from over (15:22).
- Physical desperation can lead to increasing frustration (15:23-24).
- God used a tree to make what was unbearable actually life-giving (15:25).
- Since the people had been redeemed, it was time that they started acting like it (15:26).
- The people were learning to trust in the “God Who Heals” [Yahweh-Rapha] (15:26).
- Instead of refreshing them with what was accessible, God provided for them from what was impossible (15:27).
- It’s better to pray to God about your problem than complain about it to a person.
- Don’t be surprised if God brings you to the end of yourself so you can behold all of Him.
- The cross is the only way to sustain the bitter things of this world.
- Your obedience should be the natural response to God’s deliverance.
- Do you believe the LORD to be your Healer?