The Gospel Project is a curriculum for preschoolers, children, students, and adults that is published by LifeWay. It is “a Christ-centered, chronological study that will take [you] on a journey through the storyline of Scripture, from Genesis to Revelation. Along the way, [you] will discover the big picture of what God has been doing throughout redemptive history, and what it means for [you].”
Each week we’ll investigate a passage of Scripture and discover how it points to Jesus. We’ll also learn essential doctrines of the faith and have an opportunity to join God in what He is continuing to do locally and globally.
In other words the Gospel Project will:
1. Promote Gospel transformation, not behavior modification
2. Share how the whole Bible fits together
3. Unite every age in a Christ-centered study
4. Compel the local church to live on mission
5. Help believers understand the key themes of Christianity
We are excited that beginning in September 2017, all Bible study groups at Rocky Creek, from preschoolers to senior adults, will be using the Gospel Project to study the Bible and grow in the grace and knowledge of God.