Our Wednesday Night Schedule for the Fall will start on August 22. Wednesday nights provide an opportunity for you to grow and serve as a disciple. There are classes, groups and activities for preschoolers, children, students, and adults. We meet at 6:30pm each Wednesday.
- Preschool Music and Missions – 2nd floor preschool area
- Children Music and Missions – 3rd floor children area
- Students – Storehouse
- Joyful Ornaments – Room 138-140
- Study of 1-2 Samuel and prayer meeting – chapel (led by Stoney Huggins)
- Discerning the Voice of God (ladies) – room 302-304 (led by Keri Johns)
- Gospel Group – room 332-334 (led by Travis Agnew)
- Gospel Group – room 333 (led by Stephen Forrester)
- Gospel Group (men) – room 339 (led by Jeremy Johns)
In September we are planning to have a Stewardship Class and an Apologetic Class. More details about these will be coming soon.