On Sunday, August 26, we’ll be moving the worship service to the gym in order to prepare for renovations to the sanctuary, multipurpose room, and choir room. During construction, the second floor from the chapel stairwell to the “elevator” stairwell will be closed. Therefore, some groups are changing rooms and the traffic flow inside the building will be affected. Entry points to the building will also be affected which may alter your parking plans.
Please remember Philippians 2:3-4 during this time of transition, “… but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.” Therefore, if you are able to, please park far away and walk. Please park in the handicap spots only if you have a parking permit to do so. And please allow the senior adults to park close to the covered drop off at the gym.
Here’s a breakdown by “age” of where you may want to park. Click here to view map.
- preschool – around the playground area
- children – hill in back parking lot or front parking lot
- students – around the Storehouse, front parking lot, or bottom parking lot by the gym
- college – behind the Storehouse
- adults – front parking lot or hill and bottom parking lot behind the gym
- senior adults – near the covered drop off by the gym and fellowship hall
- hispanic Bible study and service – front parking lot or around the Storehouse
- guests – guest parking near the gym and fellowship hall