Bible Reading for Monday, February 27 – Sunday, March 5: Introduction to James
Pray and ask God to teach you as we study through the Book of James.
Read James 1-5 this week (You may want to read it multiple times.)
Answer the following questions after reading James 1-5 (It’s helpful to write down your answers.)
- What is one Scripture that sticks out to you? Why?
- What truth do you need to apply to your life and how will you do it?
- What is a question that you have regarding something you read?
- What can I pray from the Scripture I read?
Who is James?
- Mark 6:1-6
- 1 Corinthians 15:1-11
- Acts 15:1-21 (particularly 15:6, 13)
- Exodus 21:1-6
- Acts 7:54-8:1; 11:19; 12:1-5