The Word Bible reading plan is a chronological 100-day guide that focuses on 50 pivotal Old Testament readings and 50 pivotal New Testament readings.
As we go through “The Word” series, our Sunday sermons will focus on the passage for that day. During the week, our church will be reading through the rest of the passages to gain a fuller understanding of the grand narrative of Scripture. In addition, we have a Bible study for adults and students on Wednesdays to go along with the study.
- 64. Oct. 22: The Last Supper – Luke 22:1-30; John 13:1-38
- 65. Oct. 23: Parting Teachings – John 14:1-31; John 15:1-27
- 66. Oct. 24: The High Priestly Prayer – John 16:1-33; John 17:1-26
- 67. Oct. 25: Arrest of Jesus – Luke 22:31-46; John 18:1-40
- 68. Oct. 26: Crucifixion – John 19:1-42
- 69. Oct. 27: Resurrection – John 20:1-31; Luke 24:13-35
- 70. Oct. 28: Commission – Matt. 28:11-20; Acts 1:1-11
We will make weekly posts for reminders of the Bible reading on our site and app, you can download a printed booklet of The Word Bible Reading Plan Handout, or you can see the entire plan below.