Esther was used by God for a kingdom purpose. Just like Esther, God doesn’t need us, but he wants us.
- Two Extremes: 1) God could never use me, 2) Of course God will use me.
- Do you believe that God wants to use you for his Kingdom purposes?
- Do you acknowledge that God is not dependent upon you for his Kingdom purposes?
- Even when God seems behind the scenes, his plan is always front and center.
- Levels in the Bible:
- Top Level: God’s glory among the nations
- Middle Level: Survival of God’s people
- Bottom Level: Individual stories
- If I fail to do my part, God’s purposes will still go forward.
- God doesn’t need me, but he wants me.
- God may appreciate our efforts, but he has never depended upon our efforts.
- God calls us not out of desperation, but as an invitation.