Keep Worshiping (3:1-2)
- God is worthy of all our worship even when we can’t discern all of His plans (3:1).
- Don’t be afraid about what you’ll find if you take your concerns to the LORD (3:2).
- You can endure through the trials far better if you believe that God can actually revive you during them (3:2).
Keep Remembering (3:3-16)
- If God delivered His people back then, you must trust that He can do it again (3:3-11).
- God has never once stopped working for our good, even during trying times (3:12-15).
- Trust that God is the right one to make the right decision at the right time (3:16).
Keep Walking (3:17-19)
- Show God appreciation regardless of your situation (3:17-18).
- If God gave us strength rather than became our strength, we would be tempted to walk away once we received it (3:19).
- God hasn’t brought you this far to leave you now (3:19).