The God of Second Chances
Despite our sin, God provides second chances. Not only does he show grace to us, but he can show grace through us.
- No matter how many times I veer off course, God always has a plan for me to arrive at my destination.
- Instead of reproofing the messenger, God simply repeats the message.
- God doesn’t rub our noses in our mistakes.
- As ambassadors, we herald a message that we did not compose.
- The serious warning of God’s judgment is a mericful call to repentance.
- Revivals often start at the bottom and move their way up.
- When we encounter God, all perceived dignity is discarded.
- God is more interested with the proof than the promise.
- The fact that God relented his plan doesn’t mean that he changed his mind.
- God will bring divine disaster on people who are unrepentant of their sinful disaster.
- Despite our sin, God provides second chances. Not only does he show grace to us, but he can show grace through us.