- The family that deserves our best often gets our worst.
- Your family is the way it is because you either accept it or refuse to do anything about it.
Homebreakers (Prov. 24:1-2)
- If you envy what wicked people have, you will justify doing what wicked people do (24:1).
- Your values will be influenced by the people you spend time with the most (24:1).
- Evaluate if your conversations with your closest friends help or hurt your family (24:2).
Homemakers (Prov. 24:3-7)
- Building a home for a flourishing family takes biblical wisdom and patient progress (24:3).
- You will build your family around the riches of the world or the riches of the Word (24:4).
- Be strong enough and wise enough to do whatever your family needs (24:5).
- If there is a battle for your home, stop cowering in defense and go to war with any threats (24:6).
- You will struggle to lead your family if you neglect to seek godly counsel along the way (24:6).
- Don’t shy away from sharing the benefits of doing family God’s way (24:7).
God offers forgiveness for broken homes and instructions to renovate what you have.