- Some of us are suffering right now because God loves us so much, and we love Him so little.
- What if the things you want God to remove from your life are His attempts to wake you up?
- When blinded by sin, we rebel against anyone who challenges our desired course of action.
- Don’t respond to God’s loving correction with defiant reactions.
- If you are weary of God’s discipline, then stop giving Him reasons to discipline you in the first place.
- You will not outlast God’s desire to make you holy, so stop working against Him.
- If God didn’t love you, He wouldn’t have saved you repeatedly from your destructive patterns.
- To wish that the LORD would stop disciplining you means that you don’t want Him to care for you so much.
- The most loving thing God can do is confront you with any means necessary when you are drifting from Him.
- If you aren’t receiving God’s discipline, that means that His judgment still awaits.
- Saints receive God’s discipline; sinners receive God’s wrath.
- Are you present when God calls the family meeting?