The Word of God (2:13)
- The Word of God is distinguished as divine truth in a world full of human opinions.
- If any type of spiritual change takes place, it is because the truth of God’s Word is involved.
The People of God (2:14)
- We cannot imitate other disciples unless we are in a relationship with them.
- There is no greater encouragement than seeing someone endure through similar suffering.
The Mission of God (2:15-16)
- Christ’s enemies will try to oppose us, but He will overcome them.
- Our mission is to share God’s Word with everyone, and trust Him for the results.
Your life will be changed by God’s Word in proportion to your engagement with it.