Whenever God’s work is noticeable, our enemy’s efforts increase.
- Governments will respect religious people until some aspect threatens their authority (1:8-10).
- Based on perceived superiority, a people enslaved another (1:11-14).
- Pharaoh’s demonic strategy was to neutralize the threat of men and take advantage of women (1:15-16).
- History is different because two women feared God more than anyone else (1:17-19).
- An observable genocide transpired while motivated by an unseen opposition (1:20-22).
- Observe that our current tensions are not isolated to our moment in history.
- Realize that if the enemy can’t stop your birth, he will try to enslave your life.
- Satan’s attacks are ferocious but futile in attempting to thwart God’s plans.
- The danger of disobedience is far worse than whatever consequences obedience may bring.
- Do the next right thing regardless of what it might cost you.