- It takes wake-up calls for narcissists to grasp that they aren’t God (7:1-4).
- Pharaoh actively hardened his heart numerous times (7:22; 8:15, 32) before Scripture records God furthering it (9:12).
- Nestled within God’s plan to redeem His people was an invitation for other nations to believe (7:5).
- God’s will for Moses and Aaron’s lives didn’t materialize until they were senior adults (7:6-7).
- Amid spiritual warfare, God swallowed up the symbol of Egypt’s pride (7:8-13).
- Go where God sends, speak what God says, and trust Him for the results.
- In your obsession with the world’s events, don’t overlook what God is doing among them.
- Our enemy’s opposition is tangible, but it will not be triumphant.
- Don’t allow any excuse to rob you of what God might do through you.
- If your life never intersects with the mission of God, you are out of His will.