- The only way they could get their mind off Pharaoh was by refocusing on God (6:2).
- Rehearsing the biblical narrative was to reinforce that the LORD keeps His promises (6:3-4).
- The Almighty God actually sees and cares about human suffering (6:5).
- The LORD would rescue them to have a relationship with them (6:6-7).
- God’s good plan offered a beautiful inheritance, but they needed to wait to experience it (6:8).
- The people’s emotional brokenness and physical circumstances hindered them from believing God’s promises (6:9).
- As God gave Moses His plan of deliverance, Moses couldn’t get past his own insecurities (6:10-13).
- We shouldn’t belittle our opposition, but we must esteem our Deliverer.
- The way to endure present hardships is by believing in future promises.
- Relying on our strength should invite fear, but trusting in God should invigorate boldness.
- God can make good out of it no matter how bad it is.