- While Moses grew up in Pharaoh’s house, he never lost his association with God’s people (2:11).
- Moses’ intention to deliver was admirable, but his plan was unacceptable as he relied on his strength (2:12-15).
- God gradually developed Moses to confront injustice and protect the vulnerable (2:16-21).
- Moses began to realize something that had been true all along: he struggled because he wasn’t home (2:22).
- God never lost track of their suffering and never wavered from His plan for deliverance (2:23-25).
- God has prepared you all your life for the opportunities before you.
- You feel restless in this world because you were built for another.
- You never need to awaken God’s heart to the world’s agony.
- God sees your situation and knows what He’s going to do.
- A righteous passion accompanied by a self-reliant strength will never accomplish the will of God.