Like a Mother (2:7-8)
- Each of us needs gentle caretakers helping us develop in all the necessary ways (2:7).
- We do not love someone completely until we become intentional about their spiritual condition (2:8).
Like a Sibling (2:9-10)
- We should fight against doing anything that creates a moral burden for those around us (2:9).
- The greatest lessons we will ever teach are the truths embedded into our character (2:10).
Like a Father (2:11-12)
- At some point in our lives, we ought to take personal responsibility for someone’s discipleship (2:11).
- Discipleship requires an intentional mentor to teach another how to follow God (2:12).
We are making disciples who take personal responsibility for Kingdom activity.
- Paths – What is your personal plan to grow spiritually?
- Partners – Who are you intentionally partnered with for spiritual growth?
- Permissions – Where has God placed you to live with a Kingdom mindset?
- Purposes – Who will you take responsibility for discipling?